Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Strange & Loving Saga of Stéfan & Stéfane


Je t'adore Stéfane - Oh, how I long to spend the night with you.

Je t'aime aussi, Stéfan, but your car ...

Mais pourquoi mon auto, ma ch
érie?

Parce que Stéfan, you have not registered to stay overnight.

But what can I do, mon lapin?

You must make arrangements with the office, mon amour.


Ma ch
érie, I called the office, mais la machine is on FAX.  Ques que je peux faire?

C'est compliqué, Stéfan.  We must get in touch with a Director then.  The Board has said that it is our duty, or there will be a punishment.  Mais, it is after nine o'clock at night and if we knock on a Director's door, I could get evicted.  Je ne sais pas quoi faire ...

Oh my pet, I long for you vraiement a ce moment.  How could I leave you now?

Je sais, Stéfan, tomorrow is but a long ways off.

Je vais retourner, my love.  I would traverse the Great Wall of China and scale all the fjords in Norway just to be in your arms again. 

I await your return, Stéfan.  My heart aches seulement pour toi ...

The moon's glow will caress us both Stéfane.  Until then  - ma ch
érie.

Stéfan, we will embrace once again.  Je t'aime Stéfan!

Moi aussi, Stéfane - je t'adore ...



Postscript:  After the failed attempt by Stéfan to reach the office, the co-op has declared that there will be no Visitors Parking until further notice.  The fate of St
éfane is still unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.