Thursday, November 24, 2011

Replay


On October 30th, I wrote to the Property Manager about getting a stairlift installed under the RRAP program. To date I have not received a reply.

On November 2nd, I emailed work orders (which have been outstanding for a year) to the office. I received a reply from the Office Co-ordinator on November 3rd indicating that she was going to forward these to the maintenance team. To date these work orders are still outstanding.

I also asked about when the elections would be and how many positions would be available on the Board of Directors. The Office Co-ordinator stated that she'd get back to me within days. I have not yet received a response.

Our previous Office Co-ordinator did not do the subsidy calculations last February. In August the co-op sent out notices indicating that it was subsidy renewal time and instructed members to submit their documentation once again. Members have heard nothing since. Was the request for new documentation merely a ruse to satisfy the auditor's request because the documentation we submitted in February was no where to be found? On November 11th, I wrote the Office Co-ordinator asking for the return of the documents we submitted in February. I did not receive a reply to my request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.