
Elections should be held this month, yet we've received no news from the office. Subsidy renewal applications were submitted in mid February. This is late June and no one has received their subsidy confirmation letters. Members continually come up to me with complaints that they can't get in touch with the Office Co-ordinator; their letters and/or requests are ignored.
If and when an election is held, the idea of running for the Board of Directors has crossed my mind. This is out of desperation, not out of desire. My niche in co-op living has mostly been in the maintenance area. I have very good organizational skills with a lot of attention to detail. I'm not sure at this time in my life though, that I'd like to spend it being consumed by co-op issues. We'll see ...
This up-coming week will be family oriented and gardening.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.